Thursday, July 22, 2010

9 Days Till Send Off!

So the count down is "officially" underway.....9 days to go before I leave the U.S. and begin my exciting, new adventures overseas! And yet....there is still SO much to do!

Earlier this week when I'd hit the "two week" mark, it finally hit me that "uh....Poz?....you have TWO WEEKS to get everything situated and finalized....get cracka-lackin'!" And so here I sit with you, oh friendly blog, delaying the much needed attention my mess of a basement needs with all of my belongings thrown every which way - wah wah. So perhaps a "What I Still Need to Do" list will help me prioritize a little more and have me ready to go for when I make way to the lovely O'Hare Airport on August 1st. One can only hope that after my "exciting" 14-hour direct flight to Incheon Airport will have me feeling like I haven't forgotten anything, while at the same time, feeling quite complacent about my state of being.

And yet....perhaps creating this "What I still Need to Do" list is a waste of time....at this point, I think I just need to DO it, and not create any sort of lists or other distractions....Korea is Koming (hehe), and I need to be ready!

Peace to all~
Poz

No comments:

Post a Comment