Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ready.....Set....SEOUL!!!


The day has finally arrived! In just a few short hours, I will be boarding the plane at O'Hare Airport here in Chicago for my direct flight to Seoul, South Korea! Since my flight leaves at 1:00 a.m., will be heading out to the airport around 9:30 p.m. - hopefully everything goes smoothly and I'll be able to sleep a bit on the 14-hour flight overseas! Yikes!

This past week has been incredible - I've seen so many friends, loved ones, and had the chance to say final goodbyes and farewells! Some of the below pictures are from some of the get-togethers throughout the week:



















Hope all of you are doing well! Check out the video below and I'll talk to you more once I'm overseas!!! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. "the Motherland"---haha, I wonder where you picked that up?!?! YAY. :o)

    ReplyDelete